FSC. It’s good for business and good for the forest.
Making environmental sustainability a core principle of your business mission is an important, often daunting, step to take. Choosing to purchase and market your business in an environmentally friendly way, however, can be a simple, pain-free decision when you choose FSC-certified products.
There are a number of ways for companies and organizations to be active within the FSC Market through buying and selling FSC-certified products, using the FSC logo on products and on promotional materials, and establishing paper and wood procurement policies.
By buying FSC-certified products you are investing in our future. Protect wildlife, habitats, ensure clean water, and keep our forests healthy for generations to come.
What you can do:
- Purchase wood and paper products with the FSC guarantee for your internal and external needs.
- Develop a formal procurement policy requiring that suppliers provide FSC certified products.
- Stock FSC products on store shelves. Be sure to specify that you wish to have the FSC label printed on the products.
- Subscribe to FSC’s marketing toolkit. Help consumers choose FSC and understand the benefits of choosing FSC.
- Become a Member. Members are FSC’s decision makers, they vote on policy, standards and governance of FSC.