Market Information on FSC
Consumers are increasingly concerned about the impact of their decisions on the environment and communities. Progressive companies are addressing this concern by verifying that the forest products they purchase carry the FSC logo, demonstrating that they come from healthy forests. One of the most widely recognized ways of doing this is by specifying wood and/or paper that is independently verified to have met the FSC's international standards.
10 Reasons why companies specify FSC-certified products:
- A measurable contribution to protecting our forests.
- Improved efficiency, productivity and employee retention.
- Greater customer satisfaction.
- Stronger reputation and brand image.
- Access to new markets.
- Value-added integrity and quality of products.
- Strengthened supplier relationships.
- Pro-active risk management.
- Free media and public relations.
- International recognition.