The FSC Marketplace is an International platform, connecting 29,000 FSC certified businesses in more than 100 countries around the world, designed to bring buyers and sellers of FSC certified products in the FSC supply chain together.
FSC Marketplace includes profiles of FSC certified companies from the whole forest products industry – from logging operations, timber merchants and brokers, to manufacturers, pulp and paper producers and furniture makers.
FSC certificate holders are asked to register and update the basic certificate information already provided with marketing information about their company and key products. Businesses can present, free of charge, their company name and contact details alongside information about their finished and unfinished products and the tree species they use.
Activate your profile today and start showcasing your responsibly produced materials and products to the global market.
How to activate your profile
- Click http://marketplace.fsc.org/ and ‘register now’ on the homepage
- Fill in all of the information. You will need to type in a valid email address and choose a password, accept terms and conditions and then click ‘Join FSC Marketplace’.
- Please check your email. We sent you an email confirmation and you will need to click on the activation link in that email to activate your registration. You are now able to successfully log in.
- Insert your FSC License Code (i.e. FSC-C000000), and click ‘Request activation code’
- Retrieve the activation code from your email*, and insert it together with the License Code again. Click ‘Verify’
- You are now connected with your FSC certificate and ready to manage your company profile. Click ‘Manage Certificates’ to see and edit your company profile. Add your company’s description, logo and contact information. Don’t forget to upload pictures and descriptions of your FSC certified products/materials also.