Monday, 13 January 2014
Forest Management Lead Auditor Training Course
Rainforest Alliance is offering an intensive 3-day workshop from February 24-26, 2014. The course is designed to orient and prepare forestry professionals who wish to be involved as lead auditors of an FSC certification team for Rainforest Alliance.
This training workshop will begin at 8:30 am each day and last for 3 full days. The proposed agenda is as follows and will be confirmed with participants prior to the event.
- Intro to FSC and Rainforest Alliance
- Auditor skills and qualification
- Managing and conducting an audit
- Evaluating conformance
- FSC Principles and Criteria
- Forest Management evaluation process
- Documentation review and NCR formulation
- Stakeholder consultation
- High Conservation Value Forests
- FSC Controlled Wood system and trademarks
- CoC requirements for forest managers
- Virtual field exercise and the closing meeting
For more information, please see the document below.