Friday, 05 November 2021
Promoting Consumer Engagement with Forest Sustainability
Breaking research from FSC and global insights and advisory consultancy, GlobeScan reveals that escalating forest concern is reshaping consumer’s shopping behaviour. Their top concern is impact of deforestation on climate change and biodiversity loss. How are brands and retailers adapting to this reality?
Drawing from an in-depth study across 15 countries and 12,000 consumers, this webinar will cover:
- Discover the latest consumer behaviours and attitudes towards forestry issues
- Understand how sustainability influences consumer purchase decisions worldwide
- Hear practical examples from successful brands, how FSC can be leveraged to demonstrate a meaningful commitment to the world’s forests
The webinar will include a range of global thought leaders, including:
- Tonia Elrod, Senior Director, Communications & Sustainability (Family Care), Procter & Gamble
- Tina Nguyen, Global Sustainability Lead, Hunter Boots
- Jeremy Harrison, Chief Markets Officer, FSC International
- Caroline Holme, Senior Director, GlobeScan
- Chris Coulter, CEO, GlobeScan will moderate the webinar.
This webinar is designed for sustainability, marketing and communications professionals who are interested in exploring how their brand can leverage latest consumer insight and apply it to their sustainability ambitions.
Watch the recording here: