Monday, 01 November 2021
FSC Canada Board of Directors Update
Please join us in welcoming the new and returning members of the Board of Directors, who will take office in November 2021.
- Aboriginal Peoples Chamber: Peggy Smith, individual acclaimed
- Economic Chamber: Etienne Vezina, Resolute Forest Products acclaimed
- Environmental Chamber: Cliff Wallis, Alberta Wilderness Association acclaimed
- Social Chamber : Louis Begin, Confédération des syndicats nationaux (CSN) acclaimed
The 4 board members will join our current FSC Canada Board of Directors:
- Aboriginal Peoples Chamber: Nadine Roach, individual
- Economic Chamber: Arthur Tsai, Canfor
- Environmental Chamber: Gerard Szaraz, Nature Quebec
- Social Chamber: Rod Gallant, Public and Private Workers of Canada
A Fond Farewell
FSC Canada would like to acknowledge David Flood for the number of years he dedicated to the FSC Canada Board of Directors and wish him success with his future endeavours.